First come, first serve. Applications open September 25, 2013 to receive up to $50,000 in aid for your underwater mortgage.
Eligibility requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Must be a Florida resident and a legal US resident/legal alien;
- Must occupy property as primary residence;
- Must be current on the monthly mortgage payment (cannot be 60 or more days late on the first mortgage within the past 24 months);
- First mortgage must have been originated prior to January 1, 2010;
- Must have an unpaid principal balance (UPB) that does not exceed $350,000 for the first mortgage;
- Loan-to-value for the first mortgage must be greater than 125%; and
- Total household income (including all persons living in the home age 18 years and older) must be less than 140% of the area median income (AMI) as provided by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
May the odds forever be in your favor.
If you do not qualify for this program, please call me at 407-749-0080. There may be other options to help you with your underwater mortgage.